Apply as a blogger and have your articles gain a wider reach!
Is it OK that I’m new to blogging?
- Of course! Everyone needs to start somewhere!
What is required of me?
- Approved bloggers will need to provide pictures (preferably in 500×500 square size) with their articles. Article length should be a minimum of 1000 words. Your article should be both fun to read and informative. No one wants to read boring stuff, like what you’re reading now.
- Remain in good standing with website. Articles that are reviews should not be so critical as to make it seem like you’re attacking a business. If you want to do that you can do it through leaving a review on Google for the business and let Google decide if your comments should be kept or not.
How long will my postings/article last for?
- Currently, blog postings/articles will be kept as long as they receive traffic from users who want to read them. If a post does not have any visitors reading the article it will be removed after 6 months to make room for new articles. You will be notified prior to the deletion so you can decide if you want to update the article or not. Generally, if an article is updated with some new information it often times can perform well.
The Small Print
- We reserve the right to deem if a vendor should be added, moderated or removed at any time.
- We do not accept vendors of spirituality, adult, crude, or potentially misleading based products
- We encourage fun between vendors and buyers and cannot guarantee that any will engage in fun.
- We do not condone or support any of the expressions of any vendor.